Lucy Bailey has been training dogs since 1965. She is a Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner and a Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed.
FREE 30-minute phone consultation
Schedule an appointment to discuss your training challenges and interests with Lucy. Find out more about the options she has to offer and whether they are right for you and your dog.
Private lessons by video conference
Advantages of remote training include:
- Train in a familiar setting
- Address problems where they occur
- No travel time required
- Short appointments available at reduced cost
- Many training needs can be successfully addressed remotely
- Logistics of camera placement
- If unfamiliar settings, distractions, or special equipment are required they need to be provided by the client
Initial appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes. After that, meetings may be 15, 30 or 45 minutes, as needed. Fees are $100 per hour, invoiced by PayPal.
Special consideration for puppies under 12 weeks
Get started right away with your young puppy. Contact Lucy to find out what special opportunities may be available.